- To provide medical care for the economically deprived.
- To educate people for the prevention and early detection of cancer.
- To provide excellent curative and palliative care in an atmosphere of dignity and respect.
- To keep our patients as comfortable as possible.
To help prevent cancer and provide services to under-privileged afflicted members of our community to fight it in tranquility.
‘No one deserves to get cancer, but everyone deserves the right to fight it’
-American Cancer Society
Aims & Objectives
- Aiding rehabilitation from the illness and treatment related complication.
- Providing appropriate follow-up care.
- Ensuring that the transition from curative to palliative care is appropriately managed.
- Promote recruitment to appropriate clinical trials.
- Ensuring that patients also have functional, psychological, cosmetic & quality of life benefits.
- Formally audit its procedures & performance to ensure continued development of the baitul-sukoon’s teams to allow for comparisons with others.