To educate people for the prevention and early detection of cancer. To help provid excellent curative and palliative care for the economically deprived, in an atmosphere of comfort, dignity and respect.
To help prevent cancer and provide free services to under-privileged afflicted people of our society, to fight in tranquility.
‘No one deserves to get cancer, but everyone deserves the right to fight it’
-American Cancer Society
Aims & Objectives
- Aiding rehabilitation from the illness and treatment related complication.
- Providing appropriate follow-up care.
- Ensuring that the transition from curative to palliative care is appropriately managed.
- Promote recruitment to appropriate clinical trials.
- Ensuring that patients also have functional, psychological, cosmetic & quality of life benefits.
- Formally audit its procedures & performance to ensure continued development of the baitul-sukoon’s teams to allow for comparisons with others.